运输是贸易中的一个大问题。大家来看看海伦和凯文是如何协定的吧。
Helen: Hello, I'm calling from San Francisco for Kevin Lee.
哈啰,我是旧金山方面的,找李凯文。
Kevin: This is Kevin Lee speaking.
我是李凯文。
Helen: Hi. This is Helen Parker calling.
嗨。我是海伦派克。
Kevin: Good morning, Helen. What can I do for you?
早安,海伦。有哪些我能效劳的吗?
Helen: I'm calling to find out how you would like your order of speakers, by air or by sea?
我想请告诉你要怎么样运送你下单的扬声器,空运还是海运?
Kevin: We need part of that order by next week, so we would like to do a partial air shipment.
大家下个星期就要一部分的订货,所以有部份想用空运。
Helen: How much of it do you want shipped by air?
你想要空运多少数目呢?
Kevin: We'd like to ship half the order by air and the rest by sea.
一半用空运,剩下的一半用海运。
Helen: OK. Do you want us to use our freight forwarding agent?
好的。你要用大家企业的货运代理商吗?
Kevin: Actually, we've got a freight forwarder over there--China Consolidated1. I'll fax you their contact information.
事实上,大家那边自己有货运公司--中国联合公司。我会把他们的联络资料传真给你。
Helen: All right. We can deliver that half to your agent tomorrow morning.
好的。大家明早可以出一半的货给你们的代理商。
Kevin: That would be great.
那太好了。
Helen: I'm not sure what the shipping2 schedule will be for the sea freight.
我不确定海运的时间表。
Kevin: No hurry. We're not in a big rush for the second half of the order.
不急。另一半的订单大家不是非常急。
Helen: All right. I'll let you know the shipping details later and I'll send you the shipping documents by DHL as soon as I get them.
好的。我稍后再公告你送货细节,我一拿到交付文件就立刻用DHL 快递给你。
Kevin: Very good. We'll be expecting to hear from you. And thanks for calling.
非常不错。大家等你的消息。谢谢你的来电。