有关风水英语对话

说道风水,在中国无人不了解的,风水作为中国一种固有些文化,已经传承了几千年,直道目前,人民都还在研究它,用它,进步它。下面记者为大伙收拾的有关风水英语对话,期望对大伙有用!

有关风水英语对话

Alice: Feng Shui is very hot nowadays.

爱丽丝:目前风水非常红火啊。

Daisy: Yes, it is popular not only in China, but also in America.

黛西:是啊,不只在中国,在美国也非常时尚呢。

Alice: I heard that there are lectures on Feng Shui in PKU.

爱丽丝:我还听说在北京大学专门开了风水课呢。

Daisy: Despite in China, American pupils also learn Feng Shui.

黛西:不要说中国,在美国小学生都学习风水了。

Alice: Do you think Feng Shui works?

爱丽丝:风水真的有什么用?

Daisy: Feng Shui is very profounding, incorporating hundreds of years’ experience of living.

黛西:风水非常是博大精深,融合了中国关于居住的千百年的经验。

Alice: I heard that Americans also believe Feng Shui is related with their romantic love, career and finance.

爱丽丝:不只这样,我听说美国人感觉风水对他们的恋爱、事业、经济都是有影响的,你感觉呢?

Daisy: I don’t know about this. But I am interested in it personally.

黛西:这个我就不了解了。不过我一个人对风水非常有兴趣。

Alice: Me too.

爱丽丝:我也是。

Daisy: The theory of Feng Shui is about the traditional Chinese philosophy.

黛西:风水理论本来就含有中国传统的哲学理论。

Alice: You are right. I think it is very mysterious.

爱丽丝:对啊,我感觉是非常神秘的东西。

Daisy: Burn a pot of water on the true fire fireplace, the whole house gold, wood, water, fire, soil is five lines of complete, come to a the tallest state that the geomancy learns.

黛西:他们说在真火壁炉上烧一壶水,整个屋子金、木、水、火、土五行俱全了,达到了风水知识的比较高境界。

Alice: Is that true? Why don’t we have a try?

爱丽丝:真的是如此吗?那我要回家试一试。